Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fleeting Thoughts

I realized I have these fleeting thoughts, a spark of genius, or so I think. That enters my brain and then leaves. It’s more like a one –liner joke, that I usually end up sharing with my friends; they chuckle and I move on to the next thought. I can’t help but wonder though, if people think the same things I do. So as a new segment I will be posting fleeting thoughts from time to time, just my random inquiries about the world. I hope you enjoy.

Fleeting thought #1
I think I might start incorporating “That’s what HE said” into my daily vocabulary. The “That’s what she said” trend just wont fucking die and I think that girls should be able to have fun with the phrase as well. I mean boys have sexual desires too right? So why wouldn’t they want some one to “give it to them hard” or “leave them satisfied”? Instead of ignoring the male libido and putting all the focus on women being manipulated, let's try something new. If I have to listen to “That’s what she said” (don’t get me wrong some are mildly amusing) then I want to be an equal opportunity offender! I’m going to switch it up, or am I coming on too strong? That’s what he said!

No comments:

Post a Comment