Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fleeting Thought #6

Men are the weirdest people ever and since I'm not meeting Mr. Right Now at all (I'm not even close); I might as well talk to as many guys as I can. I want to learn more about what goes on inside their heads. I don't understand men, it is true that they are just as complex as women. I miss my college days when I could just ask my guy friends for advice and they would give me a crude yet real answer about their gender. In this new city I'm so lost. The men I have met are just NOT IT. None of them know how to be fun or make me laugh or enjoy spending time with them. I feel like the men I meet are so hung up on themselves they cant be real. Everyone is so uptight and worried about too many things, most of them shallow worries. I have no idea how to read the opposite sex, so therefor I've decided to just drown myself into them. I want to ask around, get answers from men about my plaguing questions, and do research on them. They are a specimen and I need to get better acquainted with. Since I am convinced my right guy doesn't exist in Rochester, there is no pressure any more. Sure I'll keep staying on the dating sites, but I'm more interested in meeting men as individuals, and finding out why they do the things that they do. I can actually breathe a sigh of relief now, because I'm on a different mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment