Thursday, January 27, 2011

Don't Stop Til You Get Enough


Something has been puzzling me for quite sometime. Its the guys who continue to message me even after I ignore them. I cant decide if they are either desperate or trying to tire me out. Their messages often change as well. The patterns are always different depending on the guy.
Aggressive, to sly, to perverted, to attempting to reel you in with sweetness. Any of these combinations. Men will continue to message me even after I have ignored them time and time again! Why is this? Maybe they like the chase? Maybe some of them just want a response back?
I have had experiences with guys who reply back begging me for a conversations and some guys  demanding to know why I didn't respond. Then there are the other ones, who just like to send me a daily greeting. I'm beginning to feel defeated by online dating. All of the guys that I think are going to be great...well aren't and I seem to be hitting a roadblock, and just not  caring. I'm almost ready to give up and let Mr. Right Now find me, let him do some damn work. My new found apathy and depressed philosophy has led me down the road of “sure, why not”. Why not say yes to the weirdos, maybe they will at least enlighten me or amuse me or lead me towards the dating holy grail. So instead of just ignoring the persistent men who love to throw me a daily one-liner, I've decided to challenge them. I tell them to meet me for coffee, wish granted. You want it so bad, then you got it and you better prove yourself then.  Snap Snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment