Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Start Spreading the News

Life is happening everyday at a constant pace all around me! While months ago I may have felt like I was drowning in all of it, trying to find my place in this mix, I finally have reached a nice current to wade in. I'm off to New York City! Finally, my dream of living in NYC for a year has come true. A new job, a new outlook, and new adventures that await. So now that I only have exactly 90 days left in Rochester I can't help but wonder: How do I want to spend those 90 days?
Looking back, it's been good ride. When I first decided to start a blog it pretty much consisted of the ramblings of a twenty something girl living alone in a city trying to figure it all out. Whatever “it” may be. Then “And I Cant Help But Wonder” became the some sort dating chronicles. The adventures of a self titled “cyber slut” and her quest for her perfect “man friend”. Hopefully someone of the Jewish-Rugby player variety who would treat her like a princess and never annoyed her. Now I'm not really sure what my blog has become. I'm very proud of it though regardless. I never thought I would receive any feedback, much less positive feedback from people who enjoy it. To put something out into the universe that not only you enjoy, but other people can find joy in, is such a rewarding feeling that I never thought I would find.
One thing I know for damn sure about this blog is that it's lacking posts. I'm slowly but surely getting my act together, catching you all up on the last few months of my life no more waiting for months I promise. I   definitely think I'll keep going with “And I Can't Help But Wonder” when I get to New York., I'm even wondering if this could possibly be a book someday. Don't be mad at me, I don't think I;m an accomplished author by any means, but if freaking Snookie and Lauren Conrad can be authors, so can I dammit. Whatever happens with my lovely blog I know it will be fabulous, and I'm making a promise to myself here and now, to stay true to me, and to you the reader, while always staying ahead of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment