Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just Do It

Two horoscopes that I trust with my life, are telling me to cause trouble and act impulsively. "The Scopes" are even hinting that I might enjoy the consequences of my mischief.
1) "Your heart may be somewhere, with your mind wandering elsewhere — and as you proceed ahead, all you want to do is bad. Crazy consequences are around every corner, so tread lightly.”
2) “I foresee a version of this scenario playing out in your immediate future, Cancerian. Mischief could lead to opportunity. Blessings might evolve out of shenanigans. Bending the rules may bring rewards.”
Hmmm. Usually more reckless than risky, I find myself tempted to take the astrologers up on their suggestion. Since they are both weekly horoscopes I will allow myself one week of bad behavior. Maybe even more than a week, we'll see. So what should I do?
  1. One night stand
  2. Karaoke
  1. Confess true love (this isn't really do-able task, but it sounds risky)
  2. Finally get my tattoo
  3. Ask one of the lawyers at work for their phone number
  4. Quit my boring second job at the clothing store and use my weekends for a fun vacation
  5. Move to NYC 2 months early
Oh my so many possibilities! Hah! What do you suggest I do? The reason why we don't take enough risks is because we are afraid of the outcome. However, I have 2 very reliable sources telling me that it will be fine. OK, well one horoscope told me it would be fine and the other scope told me it could get crazy and beware...so it sounds like its fine. Right?
I have less than a month and a half left in this town, and I want-no NEED to go out with a BANG! I'm leaning towards either one night stand or tattoo. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment