Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fleeting Thought #6: Gimmie and Beat!

I have a few unnecessary burning desires I will admit, but one in particular has been preoccupying my mind lately (yes more than the powers of teleportation!). The dilemma of having my own theme music. I'm a pretty expressive person, but sometimes my facial commentary just isn't enough to get my point across. I work better through song and sassy choreography.
The benefits of having life turn into a musical montage is that you can pull a Beyonce or a Gaga. A.ka. look like a crazy bitch, yelling riffing in a sparkling onesie and have it be OK, because its for the sake of the performance. Just blame Sasha Fierce. If it was socially acceptable to blame “Whit-Nay Fierce” for all my diva-isms trust me I would stay in character pretty much all of the time while I was in public. If celebrities like Niki Minaje (I have no idea how you spell her name and I don't care enough to check) and Elton John can have alter performance egos then why oh why cant I?
I'm not quite sure what suddenly revved up my musical aspirations of diva-hood. Maybe its the fact that GLEE has continued to let me down week after week. Or maybe its the new inspiration I'm receiving from Gaga's come back. Either way this cry for more attention is a clear indicator of a winter slump. Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment